The ONC BOCES
Online Learning Program can provide individualized learning
opportunities for our students through online courses via ONC BOCES
accredited vendor contracts. Online courses help students earn credit
due to scheduling conflicts, extended school absences, course credit
recovery, accelerated courses, foundation courses, as well as
enhancement and enrichment through numerous electives not currently
available in the district. Online courses are available for middle
school and high school level.
The Online Learning Program service include:
* Enrollment and Registration of students into online courses.
* Creation of student folder with access and course information.
* Creation of Teacher of Record folders providing student access information.
* Orientation meeting(s) with students for training in the use of online courses.
* Monitoring of student course activity, progress and grades.
Continuous bi-monthly meetings with online students to discuss grades,
progress, problems, offer encouragement as needed, and praise where
* Ongoing facilitation of student questions and issues concerning online course.
* Ongoing facilitation with online instructor concerning student questions and issues.
* Continuous contact with student via e-mail and telephone as needed.
* Continuous contact with guidance, parents, and Teacher of Record as needed.
* Preparation of online student's grades and progress for progress reports and report cards.
* Submit requests for course completion and final grade at completion of course.
* Continuously providing requested information concerning online courses to guidance and school officials as requested.
Online Course Student Registration Form
Online Learning Vendor Course List
Edgenuity Catalog 2016-17