- Type http://dlcourses.e2ccb.org/ in your internet browser
- The username is: distance
The password is: distance
- You can filter the courses by:
- Course Name
- Start time range
- Time Slot
- To find ONC BOCES courses:
- Select “ONC BOCES” from the drop down list for the “Viewing By BOCES” tab
- Once “ONC BOCES” is selected, you have to select the “Viewing By BOCES” tab to filter the list
- You need to select “Only Show Actives” to show the currently active courses
- To find courses hosted and received by your district:
- On the “View By District” drop down list, select your district.
- Once your district is selected, you have to select the “View By District” tab to filter the list.
- If you do not see a course listed, it’s possible there are more than three receive sites on the schedule. If this is the case, I add the additional sites in the comments section of the course itself. You can check the course by following the instructions for listing all courses for ONC BOCES (#4). Find the course then click on the course title to show details. Your district should be listed in the comments section.
- To review course details:
- Follow instruction on #5
- In the list of courses, click on the course name.
- You can also filter courses by the endpoints or rooms that you have.
- Remember to select “Only show actives” when searching for courses.
- Once you are finished with a view, you need to select “View All (Reset View)” to clear the filter.
Please let me know if you have questions or find any information that is not accurate. This is a great tool for finding additional information for each course. If you are interested in a course(s) offered by another region, please let me know. I will check on availability.