How and When Financial Aid Will Be Disbursed
The following is a checklist of what needs to be completed before we can process and disburse financial aid:
- Packaged by the Financial Aid Office
- Accept or decline Financial Aid Award Letter
- Affirmed enrollment and accepted financial responsibility by the required due date
- Signed promissory note(s) and completed entrance interview session if receiving loans
Once all of the above is completed:
- The ONC BOCES PN program will apply all financial aid received to the student bill
- The loan refund process starts once all applicable charges are paid in full in the month of September. Checks will be mailed to the student's address on file within three business days of posting to student account.
- All students must be in Satisfactory Academic Progress to receive refunds
- The ONC BOCES PN program will disburse FSA funds in such installments within each payment period as will best meet the students' needs.