Legislation and/or Regulation:
- 29 CFR Part 1904
- NYS Labor Law §27-a, Part 801 - Recording and Reporting Public Employees' Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
OSHA requires statistics to be collected on workplace injuries and illnesses.
What the SRM Service can do to help:
Training and Workshops:
- Permit Required Confined Space Entry Training
- We can assist in coordinating in-depth training for confined space entry, preparing staff to be entrants, attendants and supervisors.
- Permit Required Confined Space Rescue Training.
- We can assist in coordinating training on confined space rescue for districts that have rescue teams on site.
- Assist in writing confined space procedures and creating a confined space entry plan.
- Assist with testing and monitoring for confined space entry.