Required by Federal and State Laws for all employees
Right-to-Know, Hazard Communication, Blood-borne Pathogens
Everyone must complete this training every year. If you are unable to attend your district's scheduled training, please attend at another district or contact our office for further information.
- On-Line training is available through the Public School Works® program offered through the Safety Risk CoSer.
For further details on purchasing this service, contact our office.
- Right-To-Know Law (Article 48, Section 4800 et sequ Public Health Law & Article 28, Section 875 et sequ of Labor Law).
- Blood borne Pathogens Standard (OSHA Final Rule of 12/06/91- 29 CFR 1910.1030 enforced by NYS DOL).
- Emergency Response Updates (Education Law 2801-a: School Safety Plains, Law 807(1-a), (b): Fire and Emergency Drills).
- Employee Fire Safety Education (Section F406 of the New York State Fire Code)
Remember to schedule all required new custodial training for the new school year by contacting our office.
- Confined Space
- Lock Out - Tag Out
- Personal Protective Equipment
- 2-Hour Asbestos