The Regional Partnership Center (RPC) is part of the Office of Special Education (OSE) Educational Partnership; a structure in which a community of practitioners works collaboratively to support students, families, and educational organizations.
The Southeast RPC includes:
- Systems Change Facilitator, (vacant)
- Special Education Trainer-Colleen Crisell ([email protected])
- Behavior Specialist- Thomas Durkot ([email protected])
- Transition Specialist- Valerie Sobers ([email protected])
- Literacy Specialist-Alma Prior ([email protected]), and
- Specially Designed Instruction Specialist-Katie Cannon ([email protected])
The specialists engage in systems change work, providing a variety of training and technical assistance supports. Our work focuses on improving the infrastructure of educational organizations, so they can successfully implement evidence-based practices and more meaningful engagement with their students and families.
Some of the trainings we provide (not an exhaustive list):
- CSE/CPSE Chairperson's training
- Classroom Management
- Transition in the IEP
- Explicit Instruction
- Overview of Specially Designed Instruction
607-588-6291 ext 1223