Include description or service title, CO-SER number, and, if appropriate, dates of attendance, performance, exhibit, etc., names
of person(s) attending or participating and estimate of cost (if known).
2. Obtain Superintendent signature to authorize/approve expenditure.
3. For ONC BOCES Component Districts: Submit to Annette Hinkley, Office of Deputy Superintendent, ONC BOCES, for processing via email at [email protected]
4. For Non-Component Districts: Submit to their local BOCES District Superintendent first to obtain signature, then submit to
Annette Hinkley, Office of Deputy Superintendent, ONC BOCES, for processing via email at [email protected]
A copy will be returned when the process is complete.
Note: All paperwork must be submitted for processing prior to receiving the service.
(if known). If a workshop, the person(s) who are attending must be included.
2. Obtain Superintendent of School District signature to authorize/approve expenditure.
3. Submit to ONC BOCES Program Leader of CO-SER service for processing.
4. CO-SER Program Leader will submit to Patricia Wagner, Business Office, ONC BOCES, for billing via email at
5. The charge for this service will be added to your monthly BOCES bill.
Surplus Equipment Sales:
Please submit all forms as outlined below to the Deputy Superintendent’s office in order to sell equipment or vehicles on eBay through our cooperative with the DCMO BOCES Surplus Sale Program:
1. Request for Surplus Equipment Form Completed and Signed for ONC BOCES Board Approval to Surplus
üIf selling a vehicle or piece of equipment, please include an estimated reasonable listing price on this form.
2. DCMO Surplus Questionnaire Forms – General Items or Vehicles Completed
üAny damage reported on form (Please provide pictures of damage as referenced below)
3. Picture of General
üFront, Back, Left side, Right side and underneath (if applicable) including any serial #/model number plates attached to equipment
üPicture of Damaged Sections of Items (if applicable)
4. Specific Pictures Needed of Vehicles for Sale:
üFront, Back, Left side, Right side of Vehicle
üInside of Vehicle … picture needs to include front and back seat and floorboards
üInside of trunk
üUnderneath the vehicle
üAll Damaged sections of vehicle
üIf a Truck, the inside of the bed of the truck
üInclude an estimated reasonable listing price