Tabletop exercises are discussion-based sessions where team members meet in an informal, classroom setting to discuss their roles during an emergency and their responses to a particular emergency situation. A facilitator guides participants through a discussion of one or more scenarios.
Five Key Benefits from Conducting Tabletop trainings are:
1. Tabletop Exercises increase critical thinking under near real circumstances.
2. Tabletop Exercises uncover issues before they happen for real.
3. They bring together the right people to coordinate decision making.
4. They establish clear preparedness objectives and work to acheive them.
5. They provide thoughtful and objective evaluation to stengthen crisis preparedness.
Tabletop training examples:
- Mental Health
- and many more!
Let us at Safety and Risk Management help you to be prepared. We can provide you with Tabletop Exercises added to an existing training or we can provide you with a training solely based on these Tabletop Exercises, the decision is yours.
Please see our flyer at the link below.
Tabletop Series Training Flyer